This hosting services arrangement is intended to legally bind an agreement between you and Rigid Host.
- Use of our services incorporates you to also agree to the terms of our Policies.
- By signing up and registering for our services, you confirm that:
- You are of legal age.
- You are a legit company. We might have to ask for documents that will prove that you truly are a private organization.
- You provided us with the accurate information in registration forms. If ever there is anything we need to discuss with you, we’ll use the email address or phone number that you’ve inputted into our system. Provision of false information may cause termination of your account.
Our company has the right to decline hosting companies that we have proved to be illegal.
- Usage our Services
You agree to comply with our suggested services that will be beneficial to your company. It is your duty to provide us any software or equipment that we might need during the process of developing your website. We ( Rigid Host ) are not responsible for the delays for it is solely dependent on how fast you provide us what we need regarding the enhancing of your website.
It is your obligation to pay on or before the said deadline for payment. You can choose:
Prepayment – Paying in advance, prior to the time the services were provided.
Auto Renewal – You can notify us if you desire to cancel or renew the services. We will not be obligated to bill you unless otherwise, you tell us that you will apply for auto renewal.
Fraud – it is strongly prohibited for you to misuse cards, charges, and electronic funds and transfers. If proven that you are fraudulently deceiving us, we may report you to legal authorities.
Price Change – our company has the right to change the prices of our services and it is our duty to notify you of these changes.
We have the right to dismiss you out of our services and products if and only if:
- You fail to pay fees.
- You violate this agreement.
- You cause any harm to our company.
If such events occur, we are not obligated to refund any payments that have been settled prior to these incidents, and it is not our concern to take responsibility for you, due to your inappropriate actions.